Two Suspects Identified in Commercial Burglary Series; One Suspect Arrested, One Remains At-Large
Up to $1,000 Reward Offered
San Diego County Crime Stoppers and investigators from the San Diego Police Department’s Central Division are asking for assistance from the public to help locate a suspect wanted in connection with a commercial burglary series.
Detectives said between December 6-12, 2012, at least four commercial burglaries occurred at four different wireless phone stores in San Diego. The two suspects would enter the stores during normal business hours; one would distract the employees while the other would cut the display phones from the security cables. The suspects would target iphones and Samsung Galaxy phones. The four known cases are:
- December 6th, 2012, Sprint Wireless located at 3428 College Avenue.
- December 10th, 2012, Sprint Wireless located at 4509 Camino de La Plaza.
- December 11th, 2012, Sprint Wireless store located at 200 Broadway.
- December 11th, 2012, AT&T Store located at 1060 University Ave #107.
Detectives have now identified two suspects in the case, Ramon Woodson and Louis Bannister. Bannister has been arrested but Woodson remains at large.
Suspect #1: Ramon Woodson, DOB: 3-10-1985, Black male, 6’ tall and approximately 170 lbs. See attached picture.
Suspect #2: Louis Bannister, DOB: 6-12-1989 (In-Custody.)
Anyone with information on the location of Ramon Woodson should call SDPD Central Division at (619) 744-9500 or the Crime Stoppers anonymous tip line at (888) 580-8477. Crime Stoppers is offering up to a $1,000 reward to anyone with information that leads to an arrest in this case. Anonymous email and text messages can be sent in via www.sdcrimestoppers.com.
- Media inquiries about the case can be directed to Lt. Andra Brown at (619) 531-2675.
- Media inquiries about Crime Stoppers can be directed to Officer James Johnson at (619) 531-1500 or Deputy Adriana Uribe at (619) 531-1547.
For information leading to an arrest, you could receive up to a $1,000 reward and remain anonymous. The qualification of any person(s) for the reward and the amount of the reward for any person(s) so qualifying will be determined by San Diego County Crime Stoppers, Inc, in its sole discretion. The amount of all rewards given shall not exceed $1,000. Information must be received on the tip line, (888) 580-8477.